U.S. Interference in U.S. Democracy
Introduction: Here, there, everywhere.
1. U.S. voter suppression: an unresolved history.
2. U.S. government: bought and paid for.
3. U.S. corporate news: controlling the narrative.
4. U.S. social media: private moguls shape our online communications.
5. U.S. voting system: insecure despite simple solutions.
6. U.S. elections: what you want is not on the ballot.
7. U.S. labor: totalitarianism in the workplace.
8. U.S. capitalism: dictatorship of the rich.
Conclusion: The heart of the beast.